We want to toast all NHS staff and key workers with this zesty drink made using our crisp, refreshing lemonade and fresh blueberries. It's is our way of saying thank you!
Our crisp, refreshing real lemonade is made from Sicilian lemons, spring water and cold-pressed lemon extract. What’s more? We never use sickly sweet, chemical tasting artificial sweeteners and never will.
This makes for a great ‘sofa serve’ with a binge-worthy Netflix series after a long and stressful day.
- 1 can of Dalston's Lemonade 330ml
- 45g fresh blueberries, plus a couple to garnish
- 1/4 wedge of lemon
- 3 or 4 ice cubes
- Begin by adding the blueberries and a dash of lemonade to a blender and blend until completely smooth. You can make this up to a week in advance and keep refrigerated in an airtight container.
- Add the ice to a glass and pour the blueberry puree over, followed by the remaining lemonade.
- Gently stir before garnishing with the leftover blueberries and lemon wedge.